TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Full refunds will be issued in the event of the cancellation of the event.
Booking fees are non-refundable.
- The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The Premises Licence Holder reserves the right to:
(a) refuse admission in any circumstances
(b) evict any person breaching the terms and conditions of entry, committing a criminal offence, behaving in a disorderly manner or in a way that has an adverse effect on public safety, or behaving in an anti-social manner or in a way that causes a public nuisance.
(c) evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in a persistent anti-social manner.
(d) in order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Premises Licence Holder may refuse entry to ticket holders who attempt to enter the licenced Festival site, or any surrounding land used by the Festival (including car parks) that constitutes the Festival footprint, (hereafter the “Festival Site”) with contraband goods and / or prohibited articles. Please refer to www.parafest.co.uk for information on items which will not be allowed onsite.
- Admission is at ticket holder’s own risk. Parafest, the Premise Licence Holder and landowner will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons, third parties or force majeure.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased from official agents. Tickets bought from other sources will be refused admission.
- Where a ticket has been obtained in breach of clause 6, the obligations of Parafest in relation to the ticket will cease to have effect immediately, in particular:
(a) any person presenting the ticket may be refused entrance to, or removed without notice from the Festival
(b) the ticket may be confiscated and there shall be no obligation on Parafest to refund any monies paid for the ticket.
- Commercial, promotional and trading activities are not permitted on the festival site without express prior written permission from Parafest organisers.
Please note: Parafest will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording) on the Festival Site.
- Entrance to the Festival is subject to both the Festival’s photography policy and broadcaster internet and filming policy which prohibit the use of photographic or filming equipment on the Festival site for commercial gain, without the Festival’s prior written consent; such that:
A) a person may be denied entry to, or removed from the Festival Site if he or she is found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if he or she takes any photograph, makes a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the Parafest site for commercial gain.
B) a person may enter the Festival Site with equipment referred to in 9.(a) above where it is integrated into electronic communications apparatus designed for personal private use (such as a mobile telephone) and/or a personal stills camera, but the person may still be removed in accordance with paragraph 9.(a) above if they attempt to use this device for commercial gain.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media, sales promotion, staff reward programme or general competition use whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of the Festival organisers. The marks of Parafest and the logo are registered United Kingdom and European community trademarks and may not be used without the express written permission of Parafest.
- As a condition of sale the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast in any medium and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or by any CCTV cameras and recordings operated by or on behalf of and made by or on behalf of Parafest for public safety and security purposes.
- Wristbands removed from the wrist, tampered with or damaged will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced.
Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Persons without valid wristbands will be refused admission and will be removed from the Festival Site. For security purposes the ticket remains the property of Parafest at all times and all wristbands issued by Parafest remain the property of Parafest until 5pm Sunday 14th July 2019.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATIONS
- Frequently asked questions are on the Parafest website and is essential reading before attending the Festival.
Please see www.parafest.co.uk/faq
- Cars, caravans and campervans do not require parking tickets and camping is included in your Parafest weekend ticket.
Please see www.parafest.co.uk for more information.
- Do not buy tickets from street traders or unauthorised agencies. Tickets are security printed and are personal to the ticket holder only.
Any attempt to transfer or resell tickets will lead to automatic refusal at the entrance. Beware of forgeries.
- Parafest accepts no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
- Official merchandise will be available onsite. Please don’t buy from unlawful street traders.
- Please only use the toilets and urinals provided. Do not pollute the ground and hedges.
- Please use the litterbins and recycling points provided. Litter blowing across an active airfield can be catastrophic to aircraft.
- Your vehicle may be searched by security personnel on entry to the festival, in the car park, the camping fields or anywhere on the premises.
- Your bags may be searched in the car parks or at the festival entrance. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may be searched.
Anyone refusing confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding any of these conditions will face eviction from Parafest.
- Well behaved dogs are allowed onsite. All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Any mess must be cleaned immediately.
- Fireworks, Chinese/flying lanterns, drones, flares and the burning of plastics are not permitted.
- To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.
- Medical treatment at Parafest is provided by independent qualified first-aid volunteers who are a separate legal entity.
Any claims resulting from medical treatment onsite should be directed to those providing these services.
Parafest accepts no liability for any injury, claim or damages resulting from any medical treatment onsite.
- Disabled facilities are available – please refer to the Parafest website for further information.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public areas
- Parafest operates a ‘Challenge 21’ policy for alcohol sales. If you look under 21, you will not be served alcohol unless you can prove you are over 18 – by presenting official ID.
- Please note that some areas may have age restrictions on entry. Those wishing to attend should bring suitable ID as proof of age.
Parents and responsible adults of those under 18 must ensure that all conditions are followed.
- Parafest does not offer refunds in the event of lost or stolen tickets or where the ticket holder cannot attend due to reasons beyond the Festival’s control.
- No glass, camp fires or disposable barbeques are allowed anywhere onsite.
- Parafest is an active airfield. In the interests of your own safety all persons attending Parafest must never pass any tape or barriers clearly identifying a restricted area. All instructions and directions given by Parafest stewards must be followed and adhered to without question.
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEARING